This video is NOT SPONSORED – All products purchased on amazon at full retail price.
I love the Demonic Red Laguna leather seats in my 2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Widebody. Every six months, I clean and condition them using Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner, followed by their Leather Conditioner, and topped off with the Chemical Guys Leather Conditioner.
It leaves the seats clean, soft, protected from harmful UV rays, and the conditioning helps prevent the seats from cracking and fading. Not to mention the incredible smell of new leather every time you get in.
Products seen in this video
- Chemical Guys Long Bristle Horse Hair Leather Cleaning Brush
- Chemical Guys Leather Protectant, Serum, 16 Oz
- Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner and Conditioner Complete Leather Care Kit (16 Oz) (2 Items)
- Chemical Guys MIC_292_08 Premium Grade Microfiber Applicators, Blue (Pack of 8)
- McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
- Kirkland Signature Ultra High Pile Premium Microfiber Towels, 36 Count
- Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner and Conditioner (4oz)
I really feel it’s necessary to also spring for the Horse Hair brush. It’s soft yet does a great job lifting all the dirt and dye stains from my jeans out of the seats. If you have tough stains in the seats, the Mc McCulloch steamer works very well at taking them out. The McCulloch MC1275 Steamer is also excellent at cleaning the engine compartment, carpets, door jams, and blasting sticky stuff out of wherever your kids try to hide it.
More Affiliate Links
- Luxe Auto Concepts
- BlackboxMyCar USA
- BlackboxMyCar Canada
- Lexar High Performance 64GB
- Lexar High Performance 32GB
Advanced Audio setup
- GoPro Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter HERO6 Black
- ZOOM H1 Handy Portable Digital Recorder (Silver)
- 3.5mm Stereo cable
- Movo SMM5-R Portable Recorder Shock Mount
- Mount Bundle
Want more WorkPlayDrive APPROVED Products and Discounts!!!!
Check out my Product Discounts page NOW
*~*~*~*~*~*~* Folow us *~*~*~*~*~*~*