Items in this video
- Trigger 4 Plus
- Trigger six shooter *optional upgrade if you want to wire up 6 lights.
- Zroadz ditch light Brackets for 2019-2020 Ram Rebel
- Auxbeam Discount code = WPD10 for 10% off your order
- Auxbeam 360-Pro series 7″ Driving Lights
- Auxbeam 360-Pro series 9″ Driving Lights
- Auxbeam 4″ amber pod lights
A lighting controller is more on the expensive side, but it eliminates the hassle of wiring up relays fuses and with a wireless controller you don’t have to pass wiring through the firewall for switches.
I picked up the Trigger 4 Plus which allows for a total of 4 lights 2 at 10 amps and 2 at 30 amps. the switch pod is wireless so you can cary it in your pocket and mount it in the cab with a magnetic base. If you need more lighting you can group multile trigger controllers together or grab the Trigger six shooter
The brackets are from zRoadz and these Zroadz ditch light Brackets are specially made for the 2019-2021 Ram 1500 Rebel . For my ditch lighting I used the Auxbeam 4″ amber pod lights which do a very good job lighting up to roadside and the Amber color provides less reflection in dusty, foggy and snowy situations.
This post contains Amazon and Auxbeam affiliate links which help our channel grow through Amazon sharing it’s profits. You guys still pay the same low Amazon pricing.