Installing a Carbon fiber Steering wheel in a friends Challenger Hellcat, because I cannot afford to buy one myself ;). These Steering wheels run between $1200.00 – $1800.00 and higher depending on the leather and finishes. While this one is not perfect it looks great and the owner paid less than $800.00 for it so it was a good deal despite the order issues.
I won’t be promoting the vendor that sold this one, but if you are looking for a Carbon fiber Steering wheel reach out to Randal or Jose at modfx and they will take care of you.
- Discard and replace the Steering wheel Bolt every time you remove!
- Steering Wheel bolt Torque to 63 ftlbs
- 2016, 2017, 2018 Challenger Steering Wheel Bolt – Mopar (6511907AA) Other models are available search or call Stevewhiteparts.com or eastcoastmoparts.com
Tools you will need
- TEKTON 24335 1/2″ Drive Click Torque Wrench
- TEKTON 15356 1/2-Inch Drive by 24-Inch Breaker Bar
- Dynamic Tools Metric Hex socket set
- Socket adapter 1/2″ drive to 3/8″ socket
(amazon affiliate links will get you to the tools I use and you pay the same low price while Amazon gives me a small bounty to help fund my videos)
Advanced Audio setup
- GoPro Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter HERO6 Black
- ZOOM H1 Handy Portable Digital Recorder (Silver)
- 3.5mm Stereo cable
- Movo SMM5-R Portable Recorder Shock Mount
- Mount Bundle
Want more WorkPlayDrive APPROVED Products and Discounts!!!!
Check out my Product Discounts page NOW
*~*~*~*~*~*~* Folow us *~*~*~*~*~*~*
2015+ Challenger 2015 Challenger 2016 Challenger 2017 Challenger 2018 Challenger 2019 Challenger Challenger Hellcat Challenger SXT Challenger T/A Challenger Scat Pack Challenger Hellcat Hellcat Redeye challenger shaker