The rear deck rattle has been an issues since I picked up the car in 2015. The fix will take about 3 hours to complete and is totally worth the effort. No longer having to listen to the blown speaker sound created by the deck vibration is priceless.
Click here for the video that shows you step by step on how to access the rear deck In this video I detail how to completely remove the back seat area of my 2015 Dodge Challenger. Removing seats, interior Trim and the rear deck to install my new custom seat belts from Seatbeltplanet.com.
Stuff you saw in this video
(Amazon Affiliate Links)
- Craftsman 7 Piece Torx Bit Socket Set
- Trim removal tool set
- 18MM Deep socket 3/8 drive
- Complete 64 piece 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 Ratchet set with standard 18MM and 7mm sockets. This is the set I’ve been using on my install videos
Red Edge Seat belts from – http://www.seatbeltplanet.com
Advanced Audio setup
- GoPro Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter HERO6 Black
- ZOOM H1 Handy Portable Digital Recorder (Silver)
- 3.5mm Stereo cable
- Movo SMM5-R Portable Recorder Shock Mount
- Mount Bundle
Want more WorkPlayDrive APPROVED Products and Discounts!!!!
Check out my Product Discounts page NOW
*~*~*~*~*~*~* Folow us *~*~*~*~*~*~*