Episode 1 of my journey to installing Air Suspension on the Hellcat covering all the parts I chose and why. This video series would cover the install process for all challengers from SXT, R.T. T/A, Scat Pack, and Hellcat. Many of the steps would also transfer well to the Dodge Charger. The only difference would be the bags used on the front suspension if your car does not have active dampening. I plan to cover each part of the process in separate upcoming videos.
Special thanks to Universal Air for helping me get on air once again!
No sponsorships or discounts receive to make this video.
Components in this video
- Universal Air Bags
- Bag Billet Bracket Kit
- AirLift Performance V3 3/8″ 3P (Part Number 27685)
- VIAIR 444C DUAL Pack Stealth Black Compressors
- Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer
My Affiliate Links
- BlackboxMyCar USA – (affiliate link)
- BlackboxMyCar Canada – (affiliate link)
- Lexar High Performance 64GB (Amazon affiliate)
- Lexar High Performance 32GB (Amazon affiliate)
Advanced Audio setup
- GoPro Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter HERO6 Black
- ZOOM H1 Handy Portable Digital Recorder (Silver)
- 3.5mm Stereo cable
- Movo SMM5-R Portable Recorder Shock Mount
- Mount Bundle
Want more WorkPlayDrive APPROVED Products and Discounts!!!!
Check out my Product Discounts page NOW
*~*~*~*~*~*~* Folow us *~*~*~*~*~*~*