Do you have that annoying floppy hood seal, has it fallen off? In this video I cover how to properly replace the seal for a few bucks and an hour of your time.
The challenger hood seal is notorious for premature wear cracking and falling apart in just a few short years of use. The significantly cuts down on water spray and dust entering the engine bay area, keeping your engine looking cleaner longer, a major need for people who show off their car and an important thing to prevent premature engine wear as well.
The replacement is inexpensive and can be purchased from your favorite mopar parts store. I have included all the parts and tool links below and remember when you purchase from the Luxe or Amazon links below you pay the same low price and a small portion of their profit goes to help my channel.
Stuff used in this video
- Hood Seal Mopar Part # 68051392AB
- Nylon 25ea Rivets 3/16″ Chrysler 6500898
- Plastic Rivet install tool
- Ryobi 18v Drill and impact driver kit *Personal favorite
- inexpensive Drill Bit set
- Microfiber towels
- Fastener removal kit
Advanced Audio setup
- GoPro Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter HERO6 Black
- ZOOM H1 Handy Portable Digital Recorder (Silver)
- 3.5mm Stereo cable
- Movo SMM5-R Portable Recorder Shock Mount
- Mount Bundle
Want more WorkPlayDrive APPROVED Products and Discounts!!!!
Check out my Product Discounts page NOW
*~*~*~*~*~*~* Folow us *~*~*~*~*~*~*