2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Widebody, Destroyer Gray with Demonic red interior. I picked up the car at 2,400 miles and it’s been garage kept and meticulously maintained for the last 2 years. Current Mileage 8,900 (May 2021)
Social Media for Photos and video history of modifications
Note: The exhaust, engine and transmission are untouched.
Under the hood – Photo
- Carbon fiber hydro dipped half covers with Toxic orange accents – Photo
- Real Carbon Fiber Legmaker Intake with legmaker rain cover – (I still have the OEM intake) – Comparison Video
- All Orange Billet Aluminum pieces are not included (personalized Gift from sponsor)
- Air suspension 3/8” lines with AirLift Performance 3P management system.
- Accuair Endo 5 Gallon 200PSI tank in Bronze Cerakote with honeycomb Vinyl – Photo
- Air springs by Universal Air Suspension
- Video on the Air suspension components
- OEM Bilstein Shocks with fully functioning Active suspension
- Aired out the car sits almost on the ground.
- Setup takes almost no space in the trunk – Photo
- OEM Springs and other suspension parts will be in the car so the next owner can return the car to the stock suspension.
The car rides like stock, with the active suspension at stock height or up to 1” below. Ideal Driving heights are 1” below stock all the way up to 2” above stock height for aggressive driveway entrances.
- Exterior 2 tone wrap, 3M 2080 M12 Satin Black Installed by me May 2020 no cuts made on vehicle, only knifeless tape used. The car is in a garage when not being driven. – Photo
- OEM paint Destroyer Gray – Before wrap photo
- Wheels were stripped and powder coated Satin Black to match the car – Photo (note: I have black SRT center caps as well)
- Brake Calipers are OEM Silver (not changed)
- ZL1 addons, Rear diffuser, Front and rear Rock Guards, Side Skirts also available but not installed – Photo
- ZL1 Addons Splitter protector – Video
- OEM SRT Performance spoiler installed – Photo
- Satin Black OEM Hellcat Badge – Photo
- Front bumper is NOT drilled for a license plate, I’m using the Sto-N-Sho for a removable front plate. – Video
- Luxe LightWrap Vinyl Tint (removable)
- Forged carbon fiber and perforated leather steering wheel – Photo
- SRT Paddle shifters painted Satin dark red to match gauge cluster – Photo
- Console and dash bezels wrapped in Forged Carbon vinyl – Photo
- ProClip mount for Airlift controller – Photo
- Leather cleaned and treated every 4-6 months – Video
- Note: Blackvue Dash Cam and Parking mode battery will not be included
- Note: Carlock will not be included
I have all the original parts and can return the car to stock then make a good profit on the parts.